Monday, October 27, 2014

The Look

So, to start with, if you haven't noticed, I'm posting a bit of info on day 1 of this blog. That's because I just decided to start it. I've actually been working on the game for a while now. In fact, it's pretty much done. I just need to work out a few issues and stuff. But I wanted to keep a blog of progress. So I'm spending this initial time catching everything up on the blog.

When I post something, if you see something wrong, correct me! If you have a suggestion, make it! If you have a question, ask it!

I went through a few iteration of a look for this game. I finally started focusing on this neon look...or Tron-ish look. Let me know what you think!
This is a simple (but not the most simple) level. It consists of 3 different colored gates, with associated colored buttons. The goal is to make it to the end square (solid one). You have to press the buttons to switch the gates to get to the other buttons, etc...so you can complete the maze.
Whatcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment